Emergency rooms in Thornton and Westminster serving the entire north Denver community
When a medical emergency strikes, your family needs quality emergency care as quickly as possible. North Suburban Medical Center, part of the HealthONE healthcare network in Denver, offers three convenient emergency rooms in Thornton and Westminster.
Open 24/7 for all your emergency care needs, our ERs treat everything from heart attacks to orthopedic injuries.
Thornton emergency room
Our main campus ER is located at 9191 Grant Street in Thornton, CO within the North Suburban Medical Center. Our emergency room offers award-winning emergency care for our community.
We offer kid-sized medical equipment and private rooms designed to treat children in a calm, reassuring environment. In addition, our pediatric ER is staffed by board-certified pediatricians and pediatric emergency nurses from the Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children, who provide the highest level of care.
If you think your child may need to go to the ER and your doctor's office is closed (on evenings or weekends), call our free pediatric nurse advice line at (303) 563-3300 or check your child's symptoms online to decide if you should bring him/her to the ER.
North Suburban Medical Center’s ER also offers:
- Board-certified emergency doctors
- Experienced emergency room nurses with decades of combined experience
- On-call specialists for life-threatening injuries and illnesses
- Rapid response programs, including cardiac aleart and stroke alert
- Airlife helicopter ready to transport stable patients from North Suburban Medical Center who need a Level I Trauma Center at a moment’s notice
- State-of-the art diagnostic equipment
- Shorter ER wait times than the national average
Pediatric ER: Kid-Friendly ER Care
Open 7 days a week, our main hospital emergency room has kid-sized medical equipment and cheerful private rooms to help calm our little patients. Plus, our pediatric ER is staffed by board-certified pediatricians and pediatric emergency nurses from the Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children, who provide the highest level of care.
If you think your child may need to go to the ER and your doctor's office is closed (on evenings or weekends), call our FREE pediatric nurse advice line: